Pages

Saturday 29 August 2009

Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control

IMDB: Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control

Rating: ***

It is a sequel of Get Smart that runs in a almost parallel time line with different characters as leads. Bruce and Lloyd are two geeks in a organization called Control. Bruce is a real geek, as I know it. His dispostition is identical to those I know in real life. As to Lloyd, I guess he is the stereotype geek. Last time I saw someone tongue-tied like he did was Cliff Clavin from Cheers. I do not believe geeks would act that way, as geeks gain confidence from their areas of expertise. Like Get Smart, watching this movie is also time well wasted.

Since May 15, 2010:
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅