Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Nina Cafe

Rating: Worth a Shot
評等:值得一嘗
Address:16/34 Nguyen Tri Phuong St., Hue, Viet Nam
Phone: +84-54-383-8636

Secial Note: Super nice owner
特別備注:老板人超好



My first meal in Hue is Fried Fish ala Hue. Look like spring rolls, eh? I came to this restaurant because it was recommended by a staff of my hotel. She said the price there was "reasonable." Indeed, very reasonable.

這是我到順化的第一餐,是順化炸魚。看起來像春卷呵?是我住的那家旅館的姑娘推薦的。她說這家餐廳的價錢很合理。確實,相當合理。

Posted by Picasa


As the owner had been very nice and friendly, I gather enough courage to inquire my request. I asked how much they would charge me if I brought some seafood, and asked them to cook for me. The answer was: "Free." I was very happy with their answer. However, that deal was obviously unfair. Hence I decided to go nuts on my orders of other meals.

因為老板人很好,又超友善,所以我有足夠的勇氣問:“如果我去買海鮮來拜托你們幫我煮,請問要收我多少錢?”老板居然很阿沙力地說:“免錢!”於是我龍心大悅,馬上拿起他們的菜單一陣亂點。開玩笑!有錢不給這種人賺,給誰賺?

Hue Specialty: Nem Lui. BBQ pork wrapped in rice paper with salad, and enjoyed with peanut dipping sauce.

順化特色菜:Nem Lui。烤豬肉用米紙包著青菜沾花生醬吃。推薦。

Asparagas Soup

蘆筍湯

Crabs bought from Dong Da Market: VND 200,000. The same crab would cost about twice as much in Taiwan.

Dong Da市場買的螃蟹:共VND 200,000
打狗的大買家一隻就要新臺幣300元,差不多比順化貴一倍。


Free fruits.

奉送餐後水果

On my second visit with two crabs, I request them to steam the crabs with ginger. This time, they charged me VND 10,000. That is less than US$1. Still very reasonable.

我第二次帶螃蟹過去時,要求加薑蒸。這次他們收了我一萬盾。那不到新臺幣20元。還是很合理。




在較大的地圖上查看邈雲漢的美食地圖

Since 2010/12/17:
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅