Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

Vietnamese Extreme Toilet/越南極限便所

Vietnamese Extreme Toilet/越南極限便所

Tinh Hau Giang, Viet Nam, January 13, 2009
2009年1月13日越南後江省

As a happy camper, I thought I could adapt to any toilet on earth, until I ran into this one.

以前經常去露營,所以自認能適應地球上的任何便所,直到我見識了這個。



This toilet is built on a fish pond. According to my friends, fishes eat craps. When people doing their business, some times, fishes jump out of the water and kiss the rear ends.

這個便所建在魚池上。魚呷賽。據說有時魚會跳出水面搶食,有時會咬到菊花。



Most Vietnamese weights less than 50 kg. That is around 100 lb. I am more than twice a man compared with most Vietnamese. I would definitely need some Le Cirque du Soleil acrobatic skills in order to take this dump without falling in. After I broke the piece of wood to the left, I learnt my limit.

越南人的體重多不過五十公斤。子曾經曰過:「君子不重則不威。」
零北口素月巴石皮百白勺。看到沒有?左邊那條木頭就是本人踩斷的!靠!棒一僕賽還得考輕功啊?



Related Article/延伸閱讀:
Toilets to the World/便所大亂鬥

Since June 26, 2010:
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅