Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

來去踅興達港/Shopping@Xingda Harbour

來去踅興達港/Shopping@Xingda Harbour:


This place is evolving into a small tourist's trap. The price a little steep. For example, a normal oyster omelette costs around NT$45 in Kaohsiung Takao, NT$50 for a good one. As this place is close to the source, there is no way the locals would pay NT$50 for one.

這個所在主要是針對外客。有點小貴。比如說:在打狗,蚵仔煎通常是45元一坨,好一點的要50。可是這裡蚵仔煎開價50元一坨。既然這裡離產地超近,很難想像在地人會砸那麼多銀子。

現炸海鮮/Deep Fried Seafood@1:23

This stand leaves me a very good impression. There is a huge crowd. I regreted that I did not get in the line.

我對這攤的印象很好。人氣很旺。我很後悔沒交關這攤。
This gentleman was about to offer me a free sample.
這位仁兄正準備讓我試吃。

陳記姑嫂丸/Fish Balls of Chen Sisterhood:
Tried, tasted tested, and true. Recommended. Love the way they do business. The offered me free sampling while I was on my way to their stand, again when I was shooting the video, and one more time when I was actually shopping.

嚐過。推。在停車場就品嚐了,錄影時又給我品嚐第二彈,開始砸銀子時又第三彈。零北喜歡她們做生意的方式。

不推@1:55:
NOT recommended. I prefer to pay first. It was a bad idea. After they grab my money, the service goes straight to the south pole. I was completely ignored. Long after my order was ready, the server was too busy to get new business to give me my order. After my continuing demands, she turned around, and grab the the order after mine, and gave it to the customer behind me. They also picked my order from the bottom, and it tasted funny. Should have taken the sign of very few customers.

不推。零北喜歡先付錢,可是她們一收了錢以後就不鳥我了。零北的東西早就炸好了,可是她們忙著拉客,就是不拿來給我。說了好幾次後,還居然先去拿旁邊比我晚來的那包。給我的魚卵是從下面拿的。味道很奇怪。很後悔沒在意攤子在入口處居然還能差的人氣。

大推@4:00:
Highly recommended. Fresh and tasty tiny squids.
新鮮、美味、小管爆月巴。

Related Articles/延伸閱讀:

Flag Counter
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅