Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

The Frantics - Boot to the Head - 2. I Shot Bambi's Mother

The Frantics - Boot to the Head - 2. I Shot Bambi's Mother


I used to be a hunter,
Shot wild game.
Killing birds and beasties,
Felt no shame.
Then one day went hunting,
Shot a doe.
Shot right through the forehead,
How was I to know?

I shot Bambi's mother
Now I feel so bad
I shot Bambi's mother
I made Bambi sad...

And now the deer all hate me,
Thumper too.
Greenpeace now berates me,
And Disney plans to sue.
Oh I'm so sorry,
That she's dead.
When I think I could have shot...
A Care Bear instead!

Bambi:


Care Bear:




Related Articles:
The Frantics - Boot to the Head - 7. A Poem (2)
Toronto: CN Tower
Boot to the Head (Tae Kwon Leap)

推到 Twitter
推到 Plurk
推到Facebook

free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅