Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

(Feng) Sashimi/(豐)生魚片

Out of Business. Can't be reached by cell phone.
失蹤了。手機停機。

Rating: Dirt Cheap, Pilgrimage.
評等:投資報酬率破錶,朝聖。

Business Hours: From noon till evening. Whenever they run out of supplies.
營業時間:中午到黃昏賣完。

Host/頭家:莊文豐
Tel/電話:+886-973-009-434

I did not plan to visit this place at all. I just biked pass it, and noticed there were at least three sashimi stands on that block. Most of them were still loaded, except this particular stand had only two chucks of fish, and were packing up. That means two very good signs:
  1. They are so good that they run out of goods much earlier than everyone else.
  2. Fire sale.
So the host asked me how much I wanted? NT$100 or $200? I said $100. I also told him I prefer fatty pieces. So he took out this piece of tuna, and cut me this stripe at the edge of belly. His cut was parallel to the direction of the spine of the fish. That made me a loyal customer.
我本來沒打算試這家的。那天只是路過。看到一路上至少三家賣生魚片的,別家都還有不少存貨,就這家只剩兩塊魚。這代表兩件好事:
  1. 這家生意爆好:生意好的店,通常會重視商譽,永緒經營
  2. 清倉大減價
頭家問我要買多少?一百還是兩百?我說一百。還告訴他我喜歡吃肥一點的。他就一刀沿著鮪魚腹的邊緣,順著脊椎的方向給我切了一條。從此我就死忠了。


檢視較大的地圖 free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅