Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Uni (Sea Urchin) de Penghu/澎湖的污泥(海膽)

Uni (Sea Urchin) de Penghu/澎湖的污泥(海膽)

A friend found sea urchin and bought it for me. She neglected to mention that it was frozen rather than fresh. So I was not getting something I expected. However, it turned out fine.

Uni Sashimi at a local Japanese restaurant/惠美壽亭的污泥:

I was about to steam it with eggs. After finding its resemblance with the Uni Sashimi at a local Japanese restaurant, I decided to take my chances and eat it raw. It tasted good. Better yet, it was freaking cheap. In Kaohsiung Takao, I found a restaurant serving fresh ones at NT$80/pc, and NT$150/2 pc. In Penghu, a friend had had them at NT$50/pc. These frozen ones costed NT$150/box. Each box contained 5. So it comes down to NT$30/pc.

朋友幫我買海膽時,忘記說是冷凍的了。我還打算一到手就當殺西米幹掉咧。本來計畫拿來做蒸蛋,但是一看那德性還有幾分像是惠美壽亭的污泥。猜惠美壽亭八成也是用冷凍的,就冒險吃了。很美味。很值。在高雄打狗,我找到的活海膽是一個80,兩個150。有朋友在澎湖吃到活的一個50。在拆哪兒的大連有人民幣200元的日本料理單點吃到爆,含活海膽。我通常是幹四個。這冷凍的是一盒150,五個。也就是說,一個30。一人吃五個,夠爽了。

It is not in season yet. Freezing also kills parasites. Hence it is acceptable although the fresh ones tastes even better.

現在海膽不當季,現在澎湖還禁捕。冷凍過的如果溫度夠低,還能殺寄生蟲。雖然口感沒有現宰的好,但是還可以接受。



延伸閱讀:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅