Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Zhubei Night Market: Bread Stand/竹北夜市的麵包攤

Zhubei Night Market: Bread Stand/竹北夜市的麵包攤

Zhubei Night Market/竹北夜市

The recommended vendor is not shown in the above photo./推薦店家不在照片中

Taken there by a friend. Pardon me for not providing an accurate coordinate. I would like to recommend the bread stand in this night market, for their bread is fresh, and the vendor is honest.

朋友帶我來的,抱歉我不知道那個夜市的確切位置。我要用力推薦這個夜市裡的麵包攤,因為老闆是個誠實、惜福的老實人,而且他們的麵包很新鮮。

Shortly after our arrival, it began to rain. Many vendors began to pack up. When I was passing this vendor, I heard the owner anouncing the breads were free. I could not believe what I heard, so I asked for confirmation. Then I called out to my friend walking far ahead of me. The vendor asked me not to spread the news, for I was making him looked like an idiot.

我們剛到不久就開始下雨。有些攤販開始打包,準備走人了。當我走過這攤時,我聽到老闆說:麵包免費。我不敢相信我的耳朵,所以我就再跟老闆確認,然後我對已經走遠的朋友喊道:「回來!麵包免費!」這時,老闆制止我,說我搞得他像瘋子一樣。

This proves three things:
  1. Their breads are always fresh, as they get rid of everything before they take off.
  2. The owner is nice and environmental friendly, as he rather giving up the breads for free rather than throwing them away.
  3. The owner is a simple and honest folk, as he had no intention of using those breads for marketing purporse.
Hence I conclude he is worthy of my business.

這證明了以下三點:
  1. 他們的麵包永遠新鮮,因為他們不回收賣剩的。
  2. 老闆人好,而且惜福。否則可以學麥當勞,把賣剩的丟掉。
  3. 老闆人老實,因為他沒想到用免費麵包來打廣告。
因此我認為值得關照他的生意。

free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅