Pages

Friday 12 February 2010

From WBD to PDA

The other day, I noticed the print on my T-shirt:


Wimbledon:

W * I * M
B * L * E
D * O * N

The first alphabets on the right hand side happen to be WBD. It is identical to a popular Mandarin Chinese swearing: Wang Ba Dan (王八蛋), which means "bastard!"


Then I thought of PDA:

Personal Digital Asistant:
Can't really live without it these days.

Public Display of Affection:
Freaked out some of my distant relatives in Shandong province of China. Guessed I had spent too much time in the corrupted western countries and Shanghai.

As I looked up the definition of PDA from Wiki, I found "Pussy, Dick, Asshole" was missing:


Since May 15, 2010:
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅