Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

推薦/Recommendation: Hong Thien Hotels

In Hue, Viet Nam, I would recommend staying at Binh Duong I Hotel or Hong Thien Hotels. I did not stay at Hong Thien Hotels, but fellow back packer did. I also have very good experience dealing with them myself. They are very friendly, nice, and reasonable people.

I made a reservation at Hong Thien Hotel and paid USD$1 deposit. For some reason, I could not stay there. So I went to the hotel with the receipt for the deposit, and explained to them. The staff was so nice that she refunded my USD$1 deposit!

Their room is nice and clean with WiFi. The staff told me the WiFi signal in the room might not be very strong. If you want WiFi in the room, speak to the staff and ask for a room with stronger signal. There are public computers on the ground floor free of change, too. When I visited Hue in November 2009, their A/C room was USD$7/night.


free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅