Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

郭金發 vs Weronika

郭金發 vs Weronika

郭金發:


Weronika:

-- Van Den Budenmayer - La Double Vie de Veronique
漢文ItalianoEnglish
哦,坐在一葉小舟中的你們,
熱望諦聽詩歌的內容,
緊跟我那飄洋過海、放聲歌唱的木船航行,
O voi che siete in piccioletta barca,
desiderosi d'ascoltar, seguiti
dietro al mio legno che cantando varca,
O you who are within your little bark,
eager to listen, following behind
my ship that, singing, crosses to deep seas,
你們且返回去再看一看你們的海灘:
你們不要進入那大海汪洋,
因為也許一旦跟不上我,你們就會迷失方向。
tornate a riveder li vostri liti:
non vi mettete in pelago, ché forse,
perdendo me, rimarreste smarriti.
turn back to see your shores again: do not
attempt to sail the seas I sail; you may,
by losing sight of me, be left astray.
我所航行的這片海水,是前人從所未走過;
米內瓦在送風,指引我的是阿波羅,
還有九位繆斯女神在向我指點大熊星座。
L'acqua ch'io prendo già mai non si corse;
Minerva spira, e conducemi Appollo,
e nove Muse mi dimostran l'Orse.
The waves I take were never sailed before;
Minerva breathes, Apollo pilots me,
and the nine Muses show to me the Bears.
-- PARADISO CANTO II

More about 神曲


Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2010/09/28:

Since 26/07/10:
free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅