Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Big Chute Marine Railway

Big Chute Marine Railway, Trent Severn, Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada, 2010/10/02

After being away from Canada for years, a friend tried to impress me with this "attraction." However, since we had been close friends for so long, it came to me as we were approaching to the site. He had shown me before. He was a bit disappointed for the spoiled surprise. I assured him I still appreciate his effort, especially I was armed with a video camera this time.

I consider this is a display of Canadian obsession on portage.



Notice the front wheels and the rear ones are on different tracks, so the platform is always level.


檢視較大的地圖

free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅