Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

地獄之門/The Gate of Hell

地獄之門/The Gate of Hell

Full inscription on the top of The Gate of Hell/地獄之門的銘文:
漢文ItalianoEnglish
通過我,進入痛苦之城,
通過我,進入永世淒苦之深坑,
通過我,進入萬劫不復之人群。
Per me si va ne la città dolente,
per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
正義促動我那崇高的造物主;
神靈的威力、最高的智慧和無上的慈愛,
這三位一體把我塑造出來。
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
Created me divine Omnipotence,
The highest Wisdom and the primal Love.
在我之前,創造出的東西沒有別的,
只有萬物不朽之物,而我也同樣是萬古不朽,與世長存,
拋棄一切希望吧,你們這些由此進入的人。
Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.
Before me there were no created things,
Only eterne, and I eternal last.
All hope abandon, ye who enter in!
-- Divina Comedia: Inferno-Canto III/但丁:神曲-第3首

好房網:台灣最高犯罪率住宅-帝寶
  1. 頂新魏家油
  2. 胖達人香精、炒股
  3. 連家禁藥

蘋果日報:偽造12億債 帝寶貴婦判3年2月



Before:


After:


地保:「保」證下「地」獄

延伸閱讀:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅