Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

原創白爛改歌詞:Stupid Woman

原創白爛改歌詞:Stupid Woman

Kuso: 石月 エ一ロ

調寄:Oh, Pretty Woman


Stupid woman, walkin' down the street
Stupid woman the one I almost hit
Stupid woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as fake as you, mercy
Stupid woman won't you pardon Binn (台語:扁)
Stupid woman I couldn't help but see
Stupid woman that you look ugly as can be
You are a phony just like Xi
Stupid woman stop awhile
Stupid woman talk awhile
Stupid woman show your dissertation
Stupid woman yeah, yeah, yeah
Stupid woman don't look my way
Stupid woman say you'll stay away
'Cause I hate you, I'll serve you right
Go away, bitch, to hell, tonight
Stupid woman do walk on by

Stupid woman you've made me cry
Stupid woman do walk away, hey, OK
If that's the way it must be, OK
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow night, but wait
What do I see?
Is she walkin' back to me?
No! She's walkin' back to me
Oh, oh, stupid woman.


跪求大神唱出來。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅