Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Affordable Good Quality Booze in Takao (Kaohsiung)

If you're looking for affordable good quality booze, here it is!

I recently met a charming English-speaking Taiwanese lady who runs a
liquor store- Angela Hsu. When browsing at the shop, I was amazed with the
great variety of their wine collection. The pricing of the wine is about 10
percent lower than Carrefour's. So I immediately bought five bottles of wine
and think it'd be selfish not to spread the news here. Go check it out! The
following is her message.

Hi, my dear friends & future friends. I have two liquor stores, they are all
called『名記菸酒店』. One is at 鹽埕區七賢三路82-1號 (82-1, Chi- Shien3rd Rd.,
Yancheng Dist). The other one is at 鹽埕區興華街54號 (54, Xinghua St., Yancheng
Dist.). All the prices are wholesale prices. We also have delivery service.
Yancheng Dist, just need one bottle. Other Dist, up to two bottles will do.
My cell phone number is 0927-399-981. Thanks a lot. And hope to hear from
you soon.

Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts (All Time)/滿堂紅

Popular Posts (7 Days)/七日紅